- 1. ROLLED UP KHAKI SHORTS, L.L. BEAN
- 2. COLLARED T SHIRT , CLAIBORNE
- 3. NECKLACE
- 4. CROSS BRACELET
- 5. STINGY BRIM STRAW HAT, DAVID AND YOUNG
Excited to attend my first yelp event. They are having a event downtown that’s more like a get together, but a get together for many of us to do our personal things and work via our laptops. I figure I’d go to eat; meet some yelpers; and do some personal things on my laptop: check email, reply emails, update resume, lookbook, etc.
Anyway! I’ve shared a similar look, but wasn’t wearing the necklace or bracelet. Outfit worn is a stingy brim straw hat by David And Young; collared t-shirt by Claiborne; and a pair of rolled up khaki shorts by L.L.Bean.
Ventra cards this week
- 1. SPLIT RUNNING SHORTS, ADIDAS
- 2. PERFORMANCE COMPRESSION , TEK GEAR
- 3. CROSS BRACELET
Wearing a performance compression shirt by Tek Gear; and split running shorts by Adidas.
Took three weeks off from running to focus more on cycling, and mileage goal in support of Team for kids charity. Right now I’m sitting at 178 miles biked with the goal to hit 200 miles.
- 1. CYCLING JERSEY , CASTELLI
- 2. SPANDEX SHORTS, UNDER ARMOUR
- 3. BIKE HELMET, BELL
- 4. JEDI MIND TRICK (BLOG), TGOUARD.WORDPRESS.COM
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bicycle and that’s pretty close.” Anon
Workout gear featured is a tiffany blue cycling top by Castelli; bike helmet by Bell; and navy blue spandex shorts by Under Armour